StairMaster 8-Series Gauntlet
$7,255.00 – $9,655.00
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST PRICING!
StairMaster has gone back to its roots with the re-vamped Gauntlet. The Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in their most comfortable design to date. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options.
– Handrails and console designed for correct user posture and comfort
– Warm bar for remote stop and contact heart rate
– Step-up assist for easy mount or dismount
– Optional touch screen console lets you climb 11 of the world’s most recognizable landmarks
– Product Dimensions – 58″ L x 34″ W x 89″ H (147cm x 86cm x 226cm)
– Product Weight – 328 lbs (149 kg)
– Max User Weight – 350 lbs (159 kg)
– Power Requirements – Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
– Display – Three choices of displays. 1) 10″ Touch Screen Console with integrated TV Tuner (TSE-1) and 2) 10″ Touch Screen Console (TS-1) and 3) Backlit LCD Console (D-1).
– TV Option – 15.6” digital television with HD capabilities (SMV-1)
– Workouts – The Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Along with the Landmark Challenge, standard console programs that your members are familiar with are also included. *Landmark Challenge feature available on the TSE-1/TS-1 Console Only
– Warm Bar Functions – Contact Heart Rate sensors and automatic stop button
– Fitness tests – Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
– Drive System – Electronically controlled alternator, brake, and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
– Step Action – Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8″ (20cm) high, 9″ (23cm) deep and 22″ (56cm) wide
LCD, w/ 15" OpenHub Touchscreen